AC drives are installed on a daily basis in various heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and water-boosting applications in new and existing buildings and infrastructural systems all over the world. They enhance air quality and indoor comfort levels, improve control and energy-saving possibilities, ensure better asset protection, reduce maintenance costs and increase reliability.
Lifetime energy costs have a major impact on total cost of ownership. Even small reductions in energy use can provide vast cost savings over a relatively short timeframe. Seen over its lifetime, the initial cost of an AC drive only amounts to 10% of the total cost of ownership; the remaining 90% covers energy consumption, service and maintenance.
Features, such as Automatic Motor Adaptation and Automatic Energy Optimization, ensure that your drive is always perfectly adapted to the attached motor and changing loads. And, with minimal maintenance requirements, Danfoss AC drives provide a fast return on your HVAC investment and significantly reduce your total cost of ownership.
Do you want to receive news from Danfoss directly in your inbox?
Find local contacts